Guidance to those who come by public transportation to Ibaraki-Kenpoku Long Trail
It is convenient to use the Daigo sightseeing AI shared taxi to move from the JR station in Daigo to the course of the Ibaraki prefecture north long trail.
- Reservation method
Please access the Daigo AI shared taxi reservation site and make a reservation (from 0:00 the day before to the end of the service on the day).
Prior registration is required to make a reservation.
Click here for registration / reservation method
- Boarding / alighting place
(1) When coming from Shimonomiya Station
Shimonomiya-juku ⇔ Sagakusabashi (closest to Tsukimachi Waterfall)
(2) When coming from Fukuroda Station
In front of Fukuroda Station ⇔ Takimoto (closest to Fukuroda Falls)
- Service date and time
Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays from 9am to 5pm
* Suspended during the year-end and New Year holidays (December 29-January 3)
- Ride fare
300 yen per person
* Preschoolers: Free. Elementary school students, people with disabilities and their caregivers: 100 yen per person
* Payment method is cash only.
Due to sharing, it may not be possible to pick up and drop off on the shortest route, so please use with plenty of time.
この投稿文は次の言語で読めます: 日本語 (Japanese)